Whether you wait until the last minute for everything or you need a few extra items to put under the tree, you’ll be able to find what you need at these Long Island boutiques (and so the matriarch of your family doesn’t end up deprived like the mom in this funny SNL skit).
- What A Girl Wants - Clothing, accessories, home and gifts. 3490 Merrick Road, Seaford, (516) 809-9270.
- Amy’s Boutique - Women’s clothing boutique. 333 Jackson Avenue, Syosset, (516) 445-1354.
- Our Own Projects - A mini makers market for clothing, jewelry, accessories, and gifts. Online only.
- Protass Gifts - Handbags, jewelry, and accessories. 3173 Long Beach Road, Oceanside, (516) 766-3100.
- TandyWear - Trendy and affordable women clothing. Now offering an expanded collection of younger fashipon styles. 89 Commack Rd, Commack, (631) 623-6322.
- Thred - Contemporary women’s fashion for you and your home. 7 Village Green, Patchogue, (631) 730-5755.
- Earring Tabu - Unique shop for women’s jewelry and accessories. 158 East Main Street, Port Jefferson, (631) 928-7113.
- Heritage Boutique - Shared with a local pharmacy, this boutique offers women’s clothing, accessories, and jewelry. 150 NY-25A, Mt Sinai, (631) 509-4545.
- Rose & Boom Boutique - 176 N Country Road, Mt Sinai; 412 N Country Road, St. James, (631) 509-4162.