Freeport, NY - October 5, 2016 - New York State Senator Michael Venditto will be hosting a free Senior Citizen Health Fair at the Freeport Recreation Center on Thursday, October
20th from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm. Senator Venditto is bringing this event to the community by partnering with over 100 not-for-profit agencies which will cater toward the services and needs of both the Nassau and Suffolk Counties senior citizen population. This event will include no out of pocket cost flu and pneumonia vaccinations to those 60 and older, free health screenings, passport and passport renewal services, expired and unwanted medicine disposal, free legal advice, refreshments, giveaways and more.
Who: New York State Senator Michael Venditto.
When: Thursday, October 20th 9:30 am – 12:30 pm.
What: Holding a free senior citizen health fair.
Where: Freeport Recreation Center located at 130 East Merrick Road in Freeport.
Important Event Details:
- Over 100 not-for-profit agencies which will cater to the needs of the senior citizen population.
- No out of pocket cost flu and pneumonia vaccinations to those 60 and older
- courtesy of NuHealth.
- Free transportation will be provided from select senior citizen locations in the Town of Hempstead, Town of Oyster Bay and Town of Babylon. Call Senator Venditto’s office for center locations.
- No appointments necessary; vaccinations will be given on a first come, first served basis.
- Free giveaways and refreshments.
- For additional information, please call Senator Michael Venditto’s office at 516-882-0630.