In Ireland, it would be surprising to know that St. Patrick's Day is a religious holiday that is taken very seriously. However, St. Patrick's Day has become a yearly tradition to many people in the United States.
With parties, bars, and pub crawls, there are a lot of traditions people have created around the holiday. Many bars are hosting events where you can come dressed up in green, dance, and eat corned beef. Another tradition that has been formed is the pub crawl. Instead at staying at one bar, you would travel to various bars in an area. Move to different locations and meet tons of people.
- Bangers & Mash Concert - Martha Clara Vineyard - Riverhead - March 14
- St. Patty's Day Leprechaun Bar Crawl 2014 Huntington NY - Huntington Village - March 15
- St Patricks Day Dance at the American Legion of Lindenhurst - American Legion Post 1120 - Lindenhurst - March 15
- St. Patrick's Day Punk Rock Bash - Club Revolution - Amityville - March 15
- St. Patrick' s Day Dinner and Social - Houlihan's Restaurant - Westbury - March 15
- Little Ireland and Little Italy History and Tasting Tour - NYC Discovery Walking Tours - New York - March 15-16
- St. Patrick's Day - Spike Hill - Brooklyn - March 15-17
- St. Patrick's Day Hooley with Dermont McEvoy - New York - Cornelia Street Cafe - March 17
How you are celebrating St. Patty's Day? Tell us in the comments below!