Long Island children are ready for Halloween and it seems that there are many events going on this October to fit any kid's Halloween needs.
Not all parents are keen about their kids going out at night for trick or treating, and that is more than okay with everything that Long Island has to offer our kids this Halloween season.
Check out our kid friendly Halloween Events coming up this month. Check them out before they are gone til next year!
- Eisenhower Parks' Haunted Mansion: This haunted house offers a family fun area for your kids and you can enjoy.
- Adventureland's Nightmare on Midway: On Sundays and Saturdays, Adventureland offer live family friendly performances and performers. Check out their pumpkin patch as well.
- Safe Trick or Treating in Islip: Have your kids trick or treat safely from local vendors and enjoy a free movie. This event is free!
- Bayville Scream Park's Kids "Not So Scary" Days: This weekend the Bayville Scream Park is having their kid-friendly event with their attractions toned down for younger visitors. Enjoy mini-golf, arts & crafts, and hermit crab races!
- Girl Scouts of Suffolk Trick or Treat Trail: This trail in Stony Brook Village is a must see with their fun maze, costume pageants, and games for kids.
- 1880's Haunted Halloween: This is a haunted event at Old Bethpage Village Restoration.
- Halloween Fun Festival at The Whaling Museum: Check out the haunted attraction and activity stations. Learn about ghosts and ghouls of the sea.
- Long Island Maritime Museum's Halloween Boat Burning: With entertainment and a raffle, this event is a must see.
- Long Island Children Museum's Ghostly Gala: Kids can enjoy a costume party, face painting, and other activities in this safe and friendly environment.
- Halloween Family Day at Walt Whitman's Historic Birthplace: Enjoy family friendly fun and activties. Parent chaperones admitted for free.
- Suffolk County Farm and Education Center in Yapank Pumpkin Fling: Watch people design catapults for flinging pumpkins. Teams and individuals are involved in this great annual tradition.
- Haunted Hatchery: Take part in this great haunted event that include flashlight sightings of black catfish and eating pumpkin seeds while viewing their aquarium.
- United Skates' Not So Scary Halloween: Enjoy skating and eating in your costumes at this family friendly day out. This event takes place on October 13th.
What family friendly haunted event do you like to go to with your family? Tell us in the comments below!