Brain Freeze! Delicious Ice Cream Parlors on Long Island
Summer means a lot of things, and ice cream is one of the best parts of the summer. So, check out all the great ice ...
Ice cream is one of the summer's greatest treats. Whether it is chocolate, strawberry, or rocky road, everyone has an ice cream that they love. Ice cream for celebration or ice cream for a bad break-up, ice cream is a treat for any emotion.
For Long Islanders, we are lucky to have a lot of great ice cream parlors to visit all over the island. Many of these parlors have great homemade ice cream and freshly baked waffle cones.
So, check out all the great parlors on Long Island!
- 32 Degrees Froyo Lounge - Great Neck
- 5 Pennies Creamery - Rockville Centre
- ANR Italian Ices - Glen Cove
- A To Z Frozen Treat - Oceanside
- Baci Gelato - Williston Park
- Big Olass - Sag Harbor
- Boulevard Scoops - Garden City
- Brain Freeze - East Rockaway
- Chandler Square Ice Cream - Holbrook
- Coliver - Amityville
- Courtney's - Farmingdale
- D'Lites Emporium - Woodbury
- Double Rainbow Gourmet Ice Cream - East Meadow
- Get The Scoop - Massapequa
- Wolfies Gourmet Frozen Custard - Northport
What is your favorite ice cream parlor and shop? Tell us in the comments below!