8 oz. Mushrooms 1 medium Tomato 1 small Green pepper 4 diagonal slices each 1/2 inch thick Italian bread Olive oil To taste Salt 24 oz. refrigerated, no-cholesteral Egg substitute 2 oz. shredded Reduced-fat cheddar cheese 1/8 tsp. Pepper 4 Boston lettuce leaves 2 each cut lengthwise in half Kiwis 2 small ripe sliced Pears
1) Slice mushrooms. Seed and dice tomato. Dice green pepper.
2) Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs. Place bread slices on cookie sheet. Broil until golden brown, turning once.
3) In nonstick 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in 1 teaspoon hot olive oil, cook mushrooms, green pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon salt until mushrooms are golden brown and all liquid evaporates from pan. Remove mushroom mixture to bowl. Keep warm. Wipe skillet clean with paper towel.
4) In bowl, with fork, mix egg substitute, cheese, pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon salt until blended.
5) Into same skillet over medium-high heat, in 2 teaspoons hot olive oil, pour egg mixture. With rubber spatula, stir slightly so uncooked egg flows to bottom. Continue cooking until egg mixture is set but still moist, stirring constantly.
6) Place toasted bread slices on 4 dinner plates. Spoon egg mixture over bread. Top with mushroom mixture; sprinkle with chopped tomato. Arrange Boston lettuce leaves, kiwifruit, and pears on plates with egg mixture.