Bay Shore, NY - January 6, 2017 - Pro Game Athletics, located at 41 Saxon Ave in Bay Shore is in the heart of the South Shore. Pro Game Athletics is home to 13,000 square foot of indoor work out space including a full 70x100 field and gym for strength and agility classes. They provide individual baseball and softball lessons as well as team field rentals, camps and specialized clinics.
They are proud to announce new upcoming dates for indoor training in Baseball, Softball, Soccer and Lacrosse. If you are looking for a great opportunity for your children to get some winter training contact us today.
New Clinics Upcoming Dates:
- Softball Basics – 6 Week Series (1/11-2/15) on Wednesday Nights – 5:30-7pm – for ages 6-12 years old.
- Baseball Basics – 6 Week Series (1/13-2/17) on Friday Nights – 5:30-7pm – for ages 6-12 years old.
- Red Bull Soccer Supplemental Training – Tuesday Nights – 5-8pm – Birth Years: 2005-2008
- Catching School – Monday Nights (1/9-2/13) – Time: 8-9pm – Baseball and Softball Players
- Speed and Strength Classes – Twice a week focusing on both speed and strength – for any sport!
Photo: Pro Game Athletics.
The New York Red Bulls Supplemental Training Program at Pro Game Athletics: The New York Red Bulls provides all coaching and training for this new program, which began in November but is currently taking on rolling admission. Each training session focus on specific soccer development drills and fundamentals. Each player signed up receives a training kit and speed and conditioning classes.
Students training at Pro Game Athletics. Photo by Pro Game Athletics.
The program is currently taking years from 2005-2008 players. This is strictly a Training Program and all are welcome to join. If you are interested please call 631-647- 7757 today or visit the website and click on Soccer.