Weather Alert!
"COASTAL FLOOD ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM NOON TO 4 PM EST MONDAY" ...COASTAL FLOODING EXPECTED TONIGHT INTO MONDAY... The National Weather Service in New York NY has issued a Coastal Flood Advisory, which is in effect from noon to 4 PM EST Monday. The Coastal Flood Watch is no longer in effect. * LOCATIONS...Southwestern Suffolk. * TIMING...From noon to 4 PM EST Monday. * COASTAL FLOOD IMPACTS...Up to one foot of inundation above ground level is possible in low-lying areas near shorelines and tidal waterways. Some roads and low lying properties including parking lots, parks, lawns, and homes and businesses with basements near the waterfront will experience shallow flooding. * SHORELINE IMPACTS...The combination of elevated water levels and high surf along the ocean beachfront should also result in moderate beach erosion and localized splashovers around the times of high tide. Weather  |  LIRR  |  Traffic  |  Traffic Cams |  Weather News  |  School Closings

Bubble Palooza 5k Run in September

Bubble_Palooza

Bubble Palooza 5k Run in September

28 Jul, 2015 1:06 p.m.

Bubble Palooza is an amazing 5k fun run through color and bubbles! This event is a perfect way to bring your family and friends together to have some fun and make memories that will last.

Personally, my favorite part is that it is a great way for me to run with my family because we are motivated by the fun atmosphere of the event.

There is a Bubble Palooza event on Long Island in Calverton on Saturday, September 26th, 2015.
I have the promo code FIT15 that I want to share with you. Feel free to share with your family and friends to save 50% on this great event.
Bubble Palooza is family based, stroller friendly, and just awesome! Check out their site to see more and sign up. www.bubblepalooza.com

I hope to see you at the race!
And remember.... kids 6 and under run free with their parents!
Advertisement
Advertise With Us

Open Feedback Dialog