Weather Alert!
"FROST ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 2 AM TO 8 AM EDT FRIDAY" * WHAT...Temperatures as low as lower to middle 30s will result in frost formation. * WHERE...In Connecticut, Southern Fairfield, Southern Middlesex, and Southern New Haven Counties. In New Jersey, Eastern Passaic, Western Bergen, Western Essex, and Western Union Counties. In New York, Northwest Suffolk and Southwest Suffolk Counties. * WHEN...From 2 AM to 8 AM EDT Friday. * IMPACTS...Frost could harm sensitive outdoor vegetation. Sensitive outdoor plants may be killed if left uncovered. Weather  |  LIRR  |  Traffic  |  Traffic Cams |  Weather News  |  School Closings

Ways to Warm Up your Winter Wedding

ChelseaT

Ways to Warm Up your Winter Wedding

16 Dec, 2014 4:37 p.m.

Don't let the cold keep you from having a winter wedding. Check out these great ways to create a celebration that is warm and inviting!

caserry

Re:Ways to Warm Up your Winter Wedding

23 Dec, 2014 12:25 a.m.

You need one wedding petticoat to keep warm for winter wedding. click here

camerony

05 Feb, 2015 9:36 p.m.

I'm having a winter wedding too! You'll find you should be able to do it a lot cheaper as not many brides have their weddings in winter, so you'll be able to bargain with everyone more.

I'm having an indoor candlelit ceremony. I am wearing a garden wedding dresses with sleeves and an ivory floor-length mantilla veil. My colours will be ivory/cream, pale pink and gold. My bridesmaids will be in ivory.

iloveanny

28 Feb, 2015 2:45 a.m.

wedding in winter, you need a wedding wrap for your ceremony.
and your dresses should be long trail and long sleeves

Advertisement
Advertise With Us

Open Feedback Dialog