Weather Alert!
"FROST ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 2 AM TO 8 AM EDT FRIDAY" * WHAT...Temperatures as low as lower to middle 30s will result in frost formation. * WHERE...In Connecticut, Southern Fairfield, Southern Middlesex, and Southern New Haven Counties. In New Jersey, Eastern Passaic, Western Bergen, Western Essex, and Western Union Counties. In New York, Northwest Suffolk and Southwest Suffolk Counties. * WHEN...From 2 AM to 8 AM EDT Friday. * IMPACTS...Frost could harm sensitive outdoor vegetation. Sensitive outdoor plants may be killed if left uncovered. Weather  |  LIRR  |  Traffic  |  Traffic Cams |  Weather News  |  School Closings

Manhattan Must Sees

Brixton

Manhattan Must Sees

25 Apr, 2012 4:55 p.m.

A friend of mine is visiting from Florida in June and I want to take him to all of the best places in Manhattan. Does anyone have restaurant suggestions or cool cafes or museums to take him to? MoMA is on the list and we're definitely going to hit up the Mermaid Parade and Governor's Ball.

NurseJackie

Re:Manhattan Must Sees

13 Jul, 2013 7:54 a.m.

Without knowing what you and your friend like it's hard to say what are must sees. I try to stay away from the touristy places as much as possible (with the exception of the museums). I would definitely recommend going to the theater at least once though, because it is awesome. There are so many shows to choose from right now too.

Scotty_16

Re:Manhattan Must Sees

13 Jul, 2013 12:45 p.m.

I would start with the arts scene. The Met, Broadway, maybe even the opera. That, and what kind of tourist goes to New York without seeing one of the sports teams play? The Yankees, the Jets, you have see something like that while in town.
Advertisement
Advertise With Us

Open Feedback Dialog