Civilzation takes a step back to barbarianism - - - - - - - - - - -

Pandadoll

Civilzation takes a step back to barbarianism - - - - - - - - - - -

12 Jun, 2012 9:50 a.m.

Unbelievable, in this day & age - That humans in BELFAST continue to be BARBARIAN - THE WORLD is watching & WE ARE APPALLED - Bid to save Lennox from destruction fails - http://www.u.tv/News/Bid-to-save-Lennox-from-destruction-fails/10a3b176-8f51-431f-946e-6b272cfdb7ce -

There are no civilized words fit to post in public - this action is beyond anything there were words to describe -

The quintessence of innocence - If they do this in BELFAST it will be a sad day for mankind

Pandadoll

Re:Civilzation takes a step back to barbarianism - - - - - - - - - - -

12 Jun, 2012 11:27 a.m.

I hope they can stop this

AdeleCjoy

13 Jun, 2012 6:12 p.m.

These people should be ashamed of themselves! This is the same thing as racial profiling.

I have had a pitbull/black lab mix for 8 years who would never hurt a fly...she is absolutely docile and the sweetest thing. Breed specific legislation has been proven ineffective in countless studies around the world. This is horrendous.

I will continue to root for Lennox... I've signed a bunch of petitions for him already.. ! :)
Let's hope they come to their senses!

Pandadoll

08 Jul, 2012 4:35 a.m.

Whose dog's next - Support LENNOX Mon July 9 PROTEST British Consulate Office in NYC - 845 3rd Ave NYC (btwn 51st & 52nd Sts)

Pandadoll

08 Jul, 2012 1:19 p.m.

PLEASE share? Clemency request submitted to Her Majesty the Queen & all senior politicians N.Ireland - http://tinyurl.com/7k6m5ra

Pandadoll

11 Jul, 2012 10:15 a.m.

TWEET Share - POST on every board - FORUM - tell the world - #BOYCOTTBELFAST home to NAZI murderers of #Lennox - - - - - Belfast and the "people" (if you want to call them that) need to be held accountable to BREED Genocide & murder of an innocent - Animal abuse & child abuse by torment - Unbelievable that can get away with with murder - BOYCOTT Belfast. Hit them in the pocket book & watch & wish for them going down in flames - KARMA - - - Belfast who are responsible will need to live with what they did in the court of humanity, dignity & the voices of those who cannot "speak" for themselves - One mind for LENNOX - Think as ONE & let KARMA do the work - Lennox LIVES in each one of us - We will not be silenced - IT ISN'T OVER - WE WILL NOT FORGET ♥
Advertisement
Advertise With Us

Open Feedback Dialog