Best Professors at Suffolk County Community College

AdeleCjoy

Best Professors at Suffolk County Community College

14 Jun, 2012 6:46 p.m.

So I think I'm going to take a class this September at Suffolk.... as I am always looking to better myself and learn new things. So I need some advice on favorite professors...

Professors can really make all the difference...I had to take an Algebra class last year and was kinda terrified because I'm not all that great at math. I wound up happening to get an amazing professor who took the time to work with me and made it really easy to understand... and I aced the class! (First time ever for a math class!..)
Her name is Andrea Blum...she was really great. I would highly recommend her.

Anyone else have a professor that they loved at Suffolk? Post um if you got um!
Who and what course?

cjbrandstrom

Re:Best Professors at Suffolk County Community College

15 Jun, 2012 2:36 p.m.

I also had Andrea Blum for MAT 007 Beginning Algebra...she was awesome! and I suck at Math! LOL
I think she is the department chair at the Brentwood campus... :) I hear that Mike Daly in the math department is also really good, but I haven't had him personally.

I also had Laurette Lizak in the Eastern (Riverhead) Campus for a few courses in the interior design program. She was really good, patient, encouraging and helpful. Not easy or one of those that let's you cheat (which I wouldn't want anyway)... but very fair and rewarded your hard work.

CMisMagical

15 Jun, 2012 3:28 p.m.

Heidi Kiley for Math & Stats, John Parbst for English, Giaccone for Law.. all at Ammerman in Selden. Martin Lubin is fantastic for Humanities, especially Holocaust focused studied.

I've had many professors, but these specifically, stand out :)

cjbrandstrom

15 Jun, 2012 3:36 p.m.

Awesome! Thanks for your input... ;)
Advertisement
Advertise With Us

Open Feedback Dialog