Wedding Attire?

gfrost

Wedding Attire?

01 Mar, 2012 4:04 p.m.

A friend of mine is getting married next month. I'm not a dressy kind of girl so I have no idea what I should wear. Can anyone suggest some nice stores where I can find dresses appropriate for weddings? I should add I've never gone to a wedding in my adult life. I'm at a loss. Help!

chicobc

Re:Wedding Attire?

09 Mar, 2012 3:12 p.m.

Dress Barn; Burlington Coat Factory

amyg

05 Apr, 2012 5:32 p.m.

Dress Barn sounds like a store for your mom, but I actually went there with my mom the other week and I sort of wanted to buy the whole store, and the whole time I was thinking that, if I didn't have to buy a bridesmaids dress for my friend's wedding, I would have a hard time choosing just one from that place.

AdeleCjoy

25 Apr, 2012 12:49 p.m.

That's always a hard one...
It's hit or miss, but sometimes you can find great dresses for a great price in stores like Marshalls or TJ Maxx... and when Macy's is having sales you can find some really nice dresses there. It always bothered me to spend a bunch of $ on something I was going to possibly only wear once...so I try to look out for good deals when I can or look for dresses I can use again for another occasion :)

AdeleCjoy

16 Aug, 2012 10:51 a.m.

I try to raid my sisters closet..or a friend first... Best deal ever! haha...
They always have something fresh and new to try out that maybe I wouldn't try otherwise... :) This way I have money to buy some gorgeous shoes and accessories...

I love shoes.
(I also hate shopping, so its much easier to shop in a friend's closet than to deal with the mall...)

meris

11 Feb, 2013 2:09 a.m.

Thanks for sharing..

lance21

30 Oct, 2013 3:54 a.m.

Great advice given here.

morrison723

13 Mar, 2014 5:13 a.m.

Burlington Coat Factory is the best in my opinion.

MaxDeronto

22 Mar, 2014 7:32 a.m.

Wedding is the an auspicious ceremony in which you enjoy with your friends,family members as well in this you should look smart and charming ...so you should wear that dress in which you look beautiful and your dress should be different from others...like every one present their admire you.and have an image of yours in their mind...like that...just wear something beautiful.

jerry_56

17 Jun, 2014 5:43 a.m.

Thanks for all suggestions!!
Advertisement
Advertise With Us

Open Feedback Dialog