Long Island Nightlife

alleyprajzner

Long Island Nightlife

25 Jun, 2013 2:54 p.m.

I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing but I'd like some answer on the nightlife (and also I'd like to gain more entries in the 1D contest)

Christian

Re:Long Island Nightlife

25 Jun, 2013 3:09 p.m.

If you're looking for somewhere fun to go at night you should check out our Nightlife section.

Daniel72

08 Jul, 2013 1:42 p.m.

Have you visited the Off Key Tikki Bar yet, alleyprajzner? There is a different theme and live entertainment every night. The special menu changes daily and you can keep an eye on events happening in the bar, on the beach or on the deck with the webcams. Nothing boring about this place!

Traveler

10 Jul, 2013 7:49 p.m.

Daniel, thanks for the tip about the Off Key Tikki Bar! My fiancee and I are planning to get married and have our honeymoon on Long Island so we're trying to organize a list of places to go and things to see while we're there. :)

Daniel72

12 Jul, 2013 1:02 a.m.

You are welcome Traveler. I am not sure if you and your fiancée would be interested in stand up comedy? If you do, the Gateway Comedy Club in the Long Island Holiday Inn is a must visit! They have excellent comedians from all over New York and beyond every weekend.
Advertisement
Advertise With Us

Open Feedback Dialog