Rockin' Out on the Cheap: Free Summer Concerts on Long Island 2014
It seems that the summer is full of concerts, particularly free concerts. So try to check out one of the many concerts going on this ...
A lot of Long Islanders love to go to concerts. A popular place to go would be the Nikon at Jones Beach or Madison Square Gardens. As fun as concerts at these venues are, these types of concerts can be very expensive. Luckily, Long Island has many free concerts that are taking place on the island.
From old to new, from professional to amateur, from originals to cover artists, there are a lot of bands and artists who want to share their talents with Long Islanders for free!
From Nassau County, Suffolk County, and even libraries nowadays offer free concerts to Long Islanders. There are many concerts taking place over the summer, so be sure to check them out!
- Huntington Community Band at Chapin Rainbow State - Heckscher Park - Huntington (Every Wednesday until July 30th)
- Music: Marc Phillip at Black & Blue Seafood Chophouse - Huntington (Every Wednesday until August 27th)
- Summer Concert Series: Opening Concert at Medford Memorial Park - Medford
- Sweet Sounds of Summer Concert With Blue Tourmaline at Smith Haven Mall - Lake Grove
- Pep & The Soul Explosion Band at JC Cove Restaurant (Every Thursday until September 25th)
- 2014 FREE Summer Concert Series LI Culture Connection at The Holiday Inn Express Stony Brook (Every Friday until August 29th)
- Glen Cove Downtown Sounds at Glen and Bridge Streets - Glen Cove (Every Friday until August 19th)
- Marco Polos Presents Live Music by Room Service at Marco Polo's - Westbury (Every friday until October 31st)
- Milo-Z @ JC Cove Restaurant & Bar (Also August 1st & 9th)
- Summer Concert At The Conklin House at Historic Nathaniel Conklin House - Babylon
- Summer Concerts - Presented by the Village of Lake Grove (Also August 3rd & 24th)
- Almost Queen: Ultimate Queen Tribute Band at The Gazebo - Nesconset
- East Quogue Village Green Concert Series at East Quogue Village Green - East Quogue (Every Tuesday until July 29th)
- Courting the Jester: A Musical Salute to Danny Kaye at Connetquot Public Library - Bohemia
- Sweet Sounds of Summer Concert With The Liverpool Shuffle at Smith Haven Mall - Lake Grove
- Jettykoon Live Music at Sole East Resorts - Backyard - Montauk (First and Third Friday of Every Month Until August 28th)
- Summer Twilight Concert Series at Pulaski Street School - Riverhead (Also July 21st & August 4th)
- Simply Diamond at The Gazebo - Nesconset
- Summer Concert Series: Desert Highway Band at Medford Memorial Park - Medford
- Conga: A Tribute to Gloria Estefan and the Miami Sound Machine from the New Vintage Orchestra at Connetquot Public Library - Bohemia
- Sweet Sounds of Summer Concert With Desert Highway at Smith Haven Mall - Lake Grove
- Five Town College Concert Pops at Clark Botanic Garden - Albertson
- Bon Journey at The Gazebo - Nesconset
- Sweet Sounds of Summer Concert With Songs In The Attic at Smith Haven Mall - Lake Grove
- New York Minute Band at JC Cove Waterfront Restaurant - Freeport (Also August 29th)
- A Tribute To The Music Of The Peace And Love Generation at The Caumsett Foundation - Lloyd Harbor
- Mike DelGuidice & Big Shot at St. Anthony of Padua R.C. Church - Rocky Point
- Summer Concert Series: Copycat Band at Medford Memorial Park - Medford
- "Elvis" The Legend Continues... at Stango's @ The Orchard
- Sweet Sounds of Summer Concert With Killer Joe And The Lido Soul Review at Smith Haven Mall - Lake Grove
- Summer Concert Series: 45RPM Band at Medford Memorial Park - Medford
- Sweet Sounds of Summer Concert With That 70's Band at Smith Haven Mall - Lake Grove
- Mary Lamont Band At Jones Beach Bandshell at Jones Beach Bandshell - Wantagh
- Sweet Sounds of Summer Concert With Badlands at Smith Haven Mall - Lake Grove
Any great concerts you are going to this summer? Tell us in the comments below!