Corned Beef and Bars: Enjoying the St. Patrick's Day Weekend
Now that St. Patrick's Day weekend is in full swing, check out where to enjoy corned beef and cabbage and local bars where the celebration ...
Another tradition during St. Patrick's Day is the consumption of corned beef and cabbage. In Ireland, corned beef was considered a rich man's dish. To be clear, corned beef and cabbage is not a traditional Irish dish; it is an Irish-American dish. The original dish included bacon and cabbage, but corned beef was used as a substitute at one time and now it has become traditional!
Definitely check out these locations and events when looking to enjoy corned beef and cabbage!
- St. Patrick's Day Dinner Party - Middle Country Hibernian Cultural Center - Selden - March 16
- St. Patrick's Day Dinner - Holy Trinity Lutheran Church - Bellerose - March 16
- Phat Daddy's St. Patrick's Day Celebration - Phat Daddy's Irish Pub - Long Island - March 17
Enjoy Corned Beef anytime at:
After your enjoy your corned beef and cabbage, be sure to check out the local bars! These are only a few of the many great bars here on Long Island.
- Phat Daddy's Irish Pub - Oceanside
- Shandon Court - East Islip
- Mr. Beery's - Bethpage
- Vintage25 Wine Bar & - Woodbury
- Rockwell's Bar & Grill - Smithtown
- Miller's Ale House - Deer Park
- Off Key Tikki Bar - Patchogue
- Blackstone Steakhouse - Melville
- Rare650 - Syosset
- Skipper's Pub - Northport
- John Harvard's Brew House - Lake Grove
- Black Forest Haus - Farmingdale
- Brick House Brewery - Patchogue
So check out a bar this weekend and be sure to stay safe!
How are you celebrating St. Patrick's Day?
Share your favorite Bars & St. Patty's Day Hot Spots below!