All You Need is Love: Valentine's Day Events for Young and Young at Heart
Music, Movies & Entertainment, Food, Wine, & Dining, Family & Parenting, Top Ten on Long Island, Seasonal & Current Events
Valentine's day is this week! Have you made plans? Check out some local events that you, your significant other, or your whole family can attend!
Many of us have already made Valentine's Day restaurant reservation, maybe you got a great deal on dinner, and are ready to go for this Friday. However, not everyone has plans. But, that is ok! There are many events going on for the rest of the week that you can take part in! No need to get the blues!
For kids, there are plenty of craft events going on at your local library (or make some on their own), but there are some family fun events. No kids? No worries. Many couple events are going on this week, so you and your partner can still have a romantic night even before Valentine's Day.
So, enjoy Valentine's Day with your family or loved one!
- Long Island Ballet: Love Duets - Ballet Long Island - Ronkonkoma - Feb. 12th
- Valentine's Wine & Chocolate Pairing - Martha Clara Vineyard - Riverhead - Feb. 12th-16th
- Celebrate Valentine's Day @ Ocean's Resturant - Ocean's Restaurant - Bayville - Feb. 14th
- Valentine's Day Dinner - Glen Cove Mansion - Glen Cove - Feb 14th
- Family Adventures: Valentine's Day Moon River Walk - Connetquot River State Park - Oakdale - Feb. 14th
- Film: Hooray for Love - East Meadow Library - East Meadow - Feb. 14th
- Film: Admission - Levittown Library - Levittown - Feb. 14th
- Valentine's Day Social Dark Chocolate Lover's Delight - The Regency - Glen Cove - Feb 14th
- A Pairing Weekend - Whisper Vineyard - St. James - Feb. 14th-16th
- Valentine's Day Big Band Dinner Dance - Koenig's Restaurant - Floral Park
- Brumdi Hall Annual Valentine's Day Dinner & Dance - Sons of Italy Hall - Deer Park - Feb. 14th
So, check out some of the events! Be sure to check with each event before heading out on your Valentine's Day adventure!
What are you doing for Valentine's Day? Any fun events going on that is not on our list? Tell us in the comments below!