With so many couples getting engaged between Thanksgiving and Valentine's Day, we are officially in wedding season.
Have you been dreaming of your wedding since you were a little girl? There is so much to do to make the day absolutely perfect. The caterer, dresses, florist, band, cake, rings, photographer, etc. A bridal expo puts all of the vendors under one roof. Brides can interact with these wedding professionals. It's important to see this excellent rapport because if brides are comfortable with these exhibitors in a room full of strangers it is easy to see how wonderful it would be to have these extraordinary wedding pros at a wedding. That's why it is important to attend a bridal show to see what the wedding professionals are like up close and in a wedding like setting.
Some of the benefits of attending a bridal expo:
- Meet wedding vendors, see samples of their work & set up appointment’s with the ones you like.
- Meet with representatives from Reception Sites.
- Win prizes & valuable discounts on services.
- Complimentary wedding cocktail hour.
- View a beautiful bridal fashion show.
- Get new ideas &useful information.
- Interact with Performing DJ's and Band.
- Free admission for bride and all guests.
- Enter a chance to win Door Prizes.
Here are some upcoming bridal expos to check out:
- Wedding Expo at Martha Clara Vineyards
- The Bridal Show at Oheka Castle
- Bridal Showcase and Gala at Watermill Caterers
- Bridal Showcase at Atlantis Banquets
- Great Bridal Extravaganza at Crescent Beach
- Great Bridal Extravaganza Bridal Show in Plainview
- Great Bridal Extravaganza in Melville
- The Bridal Extravaganza in Huntington
- Holiday Inn Ronkonkoma Bridal Show
- Chateau Briand Bridal Expo