The much anticipated film by Martin Scorsese stars the trifecta of mob movie iconic actors: Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, and Joe Pesci. In this movie, hit man Frank Sheeran looks back at the secrets he kept as a loyal member of the Bufalino crime family. The movie will be available on Netflix on November 27th but you can see it while it’s in a limited run in theaters. Netflix has a hand website to find out where it’s playing here.
On Long Island the film is only playing in two locations:
Cinema Arts Centre - Community theater playing restored classics, current movies & special features on three screens. Location: 423 Park Ave, Huntington, (631) 423-7610.
Malverne Cinema - Theater that was originally built during World War II, the expanded moviehouse now boasts five screens and offers mainstream films, Independent and foreign films, and private screenings. Location: 350 Hempstead Ave, Malverne, (516) 599-6966.
You can also see it in Brooklyn or Queens if you want to make the trip:
- Nitehawk Cinema - Location: 188 Prospect Park West, Brooklyn.
- Williamsburg Cinemas - Location: 217 Grand Street, Brooklyn, (718) 210-2955.
- Cobble Hills Cinema - Location: 265 Court Street, Brooklyn, (718) 596-9113.
- Alpine Cinema - Location: 6817 5th Avenue, Bay Ridge, (718) 748-4200.
- Cinemart Cinemas - Location: 106-03 Metropolitan Ave, Forest Hills, (718) 261-2043.
- Kew Garden Cinemas - Location: 81-05 Lefferts Boulevard, Kew Gardens, (718) 441-9835.