100 Women Who Care About Long Island New Website Sponsor

LongIsland.com

100 Women Who Care about Long Island is pleased to announce their new Website Sponsor Scrubz™ Natural Skin Care.

Print Email

Jericho, NY - August 12, 2014 - 100 Women Who Care about Long Island is pleased to announce their new Website Sponsor Scrubz™ Natural Skin Care.

Scrubz™ Natural Skin Care marketing slogan says it all "We Simplify Your Skincare, Because Life Is Anything But Simple." Roberta Perry, founder, wanted a simple, effective, more natural solution for her skin and after extensive research on botanical oils, developed the product. Her sister, Michelle Tucker, came up with the name. Since 2006, Scrubz™ Natural Skin Care moved from the kitchen table to a converted garage to a storefront in Bethpage, NY. The brand has grown to include 10 other products, all based on the philosophy of simple basic ingredients at a fair price.

As a Website Sponsor, Scrubz™ Natural Skin Care will pay the annual costs to maintain our website, email marketing and email addresses. 

Roberta Perry is a Charter Member, and strong supporter, of 100 Women Who Care about Long Island. 

Roberta's thoughts:

• "I joined 100 Women Who Care about Long Island when my friend, Shari, suggested I might like it
  • Because fund raising has been a part of my business and personal life, I was looking forward to another opportunity to give back
  • I was also excited about what a different type of environment 100 Women Who Care about Long Island offered, a little bit business, a little bit pleasure and a lot of good feeling

Having a business myself, I understand how important a website presence is, so sponsoring that important link to the community and members was not only my pleasure, but something I believed strongly in"