Smithotwn has kicked off its summer concert series with a slate of live music performances at Long Beach and Hoyt Farm.
On Friday nights, residents can enjoy live music at Long Beach in Nissequogue beginning at 7pm. On Sundays, residents can head over to Hoyt Farm in Commack for another evening of music starting at 7pm. The Summer concert series features a vast selection of musical genres from doo wop and classic rock, to billboard hits from some of the best tribute bands on the Island.
The Town sponsored concerts are free for Smithtown Residents. A Town parking sticker or proof of residency is required upon entering Long Beach and Hoyt Farm.
Long Beach: Fridays at 7pm. RAIN DATE (Long Beach): Friday, July 30
Friday, June 25 - Cold Spring Harbor Band (Billy Joel Tribute)
Friday, July 2 - Ed Travers Band (Jimmy Buffet Tribute)
Friday, July 9 - Guilty Pleasures (80's Band)
Friday, July 16 - Endless Summer (Beach Boys Tribute)
Friday, July 23 - The Dedications (50's, 60's)
Friday, August 6 - Let It Bleed (Rolling Stones Tribute)
Friday, August 13 - Drop the 4 (Funk, R & B)
Friday, August 20 - Naked Truth
Friday, September 3- Allmost Brothers (Allman Brothers Tribute)
Hoyt Farm: Sundays at 7pm (Kids Day: July 18 from 3pm-7pm). Hoyt Concert Raindates: September 5 & 12.
- Sunday, June 27 - Southbound (Country Night)
- Sunday, July 11 - Brothers & Friends (Marshall Tucker Tribute)
- Sunday, July 18 - Kids Day (3:00-7:00PM) *Raindate- Sunday, August 29
- Sunday, July 25 - The Dedications (50's/60's)
- Sunday, August 1 - Radio Flashback (70's/80's)
- Sunday, August 8 - Kerry Kearney Band (Blues)
- Sunday, August 15 - Foreign Journey (featuring C. Maroulis)
- Sunday, August 22 - That 70's Band (70's)
Concerts are open to Smithtown residents on a first-come, first-served basis. If either venue reaches capacity, an alert will go out on the official Town of Smithtown Mobile App. (Residents are encouraged to download the app which is free on Google Play and the Apple App Store.) Smithtown residency is verified upon admission to the town parks.