- 2 ounces blue curaзao
- 1/2 ounce coconut rum
- 3 ounces ginger ale
- Maraschino cherry or sliced fruit star (for garnish)
- Combine the blue curaзao, coconut rum and ginger ale and pour it over ice.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry or sliced star fruit
Raspberry Peach Prosecco
- 12 ounces frozen raspberries
- 2 cups peach nectar, chilled
- 1 bottle prosecco, chilled
- Put the frozen raspberries in a large glass pitcher or dispenser. Top them with the peach nectar and prosecco.?
- Fill the rest of the pitcher or dispenser with ice cubes. Stir and serve cold.
Boozy Arnold Palmer
- 2 ounces vodka (Citron or regular)
- Ice tea
- Mint, rosemary, basil or thyme (for garnish)
- The night before, pour the lemonade into ice cube trays and freeze.
- Fill each glass with lemonade ice cubes, and add the vodka, filling it up with ice tea.
- Stir, garnish with your herb of choice and enjoy.
Peach Basil Moscow Mule
- 8 ounces peach vodka
- 24 ounces ginger beer
- 1 large lemon (quartered)
- 1/3 cup fresh basil
- Fill four glasses (preferably copper cups, but any cocktail glass will work) with ice.
- Add 2 ounces of vodka and 6 ounces of ginger beer to each glass.
- Squeeze one quarter of a lemon into each glass, then add a couple of pieces of fresh basil.
- Stir all the ingredients together.