This very exclusive and private 18-hole golf course was first designed by Devereux Emmet in 1914. Its clubhouse is the former A. H. Titus homestead. In 1931, Emmet and Alfred Tull reworked the course, increasing its length to 6,822 yards. It has a par of 72, a rating of 73.2 and a slope of 133. Over the years, the club has hosted both Long Island Opens and Long Island Amateur championships. Crafted into just 110 acres, the layout includes tight, tree-lined fairways and small, fast greens. There are no water hazards to avoid. Walking is allowed and caddy service is available. Additionally, the club offers golf pro lessons, a Pro shop, equipment rentals, a driving range, practice areas, a full bar, a snack bar and a restaurant to its members.