With fall upon us, so is Halloween! And for some fanatics of the holiday, this means making their wedding Halloween themed or including some festive touches to incorporate it into the big day. The options are endless when it comes to adding some Halloween flair into your wedding from pumpkins to some scary surprises! You can go all the way with the decor or just add a little subtle nods to the holiday to make it a little more festive. Check out 5 of our favorite Halloween touches for your wedding!
1. Pumpkins: pumpkins are an obvious must for any halloween, or even fall wedding. They can be used in place of large bouquets of flowers, as centerpieces, place cards, or just added in as simple decor. If you want to make the Halloween spirit a little more clear, add in some Jack O'Lanterns instead!
2. Candy Corn: really who doesn't love this Halloween treat? Brides have always made the cutest wedding favors using this sweet candy and even some awesome and creative centerpieces. Think about filling mason jars with them and decorating the tables!
3. LBD: the little black dress is a must for Halloween themed bridesmaids. This dress is so easily accessorized with an orange sash or other spooky accessories! Depending on how themed you want to go, you can do a lot with this class dress.
4. Themed Cake: Halloween and fall in general leads to some really awesome and creative wedding cakes. The detailing is always intricate and you can tell that the decorator is clearly enjoying making these unique cakes. Think about putting vining up and down the sides of the cake and including tiny pumpkins, leaves, and other spooky treats as well!
5. Lanterns: while lanterns can really be used during any season, when you add a Halloween theme to the wedding the effect is alluring and slightly spooky. Consider adding webbing around the wires and getting orange colored lanterns for the extra festive boost.