The Whiskey Violets passion for creating original, accessible music with a focus on melody and creativity shines on their debut release (recorded at The A Room Studios in Seaford, NY with producer Steve Ronsen).
For Fans of: Melodic, guitar driven pop-rock in the style of Brian Wilson, Death Cab for Cutie, Goo Goo Dolls, Gin Blossoms, Guster, and Toad the Wet Sprocket.
About: The Whiskey Violets are Jon Nistal (Vocals/Guitar), Rich Mckenna (Guitar), Alex Leicht (Bass), and Luke LaGrega (Drums), and are based in Long Island, NY.
• O’ Brien’s, Coram, New York, June 30, 2012
• National Underground, New York, New York, July 7, 2012
• Moose Lodge, Glen Cove, New York, July 28, 2012
• Ollies Point, Amityville, New York, Aug 3, 2012
• Mr. Beery’s, Bethpage, New York, Aug. 11, 2012