Breakfast in bed, flowers and cards, dinner out on Mother's Day - we've all been there, done that. But have you tried something different, something memorable that your mom really enjoyed? Or are you a mom who wishes that her family would do certain things to celebrate the day? Your tips, suggestions, and ideas can help to make this Mother's Day the best one yet.
Ok, Mom does not need a kitchen appliance, a coffee mug that says "World's Greatest Mom" or an apron. Finding the perfect gift, something special that will capture our appreciation in the same way those handmade and misshapen clay bowls from elementary school used to.
Make her feel as special as she is with a thoughtful gift from the heart. Here are a few favorite items that any Mother would surely love. (Hint, Hint: I would).
- Jewelry - Give Mom some bling.
- Spa Day - Let Mom be pampered.
- Flowers - Let Mom smell the roses.
- Photo Shoot - Get the family portrait taken.
- Sweet Treats - Tasty sweets for Mom to enjoy.
- Cooking Class - Send Mom to school to learn some new recipes.
- Dancing Lessons - Mom can be the dancing star of the family.
- Tech accessories - Get Mom a fancy new case for her cell phone.
- Show Tickets - A night on the town at a local venue.
- Backyard furniture - Mom would love a new comfy chaise.
- Ride the Rides-Mom rides free with the purchase of one P.O.P.
How will you celebrate Mom? Let us know on LongIsland.com Forum.