Advice from an Expert
As you know, in advertising there is no magic secret for success.
But you can substantially improve your chances by following the rules outlined below.
And see your earnings increase faster.
1. Make sure you target the RIGHT audience. Don't waste your time and effort courting the wrong people.
2. Come up with a powerful headline. It's the most crucial part of your ad. Surprisingly, many business owners fail to do so.
3. Your visuals should be consistent with the headline. It's not always necessary to design fancy graphics. Quite often simple visuals are the best visuals.
4. Stress a benefit. Don't beat around the bush. Make it immediately clear.
Example: "How to Win Respect and Influence People."
5. Give your prospects a strong offer. And encourage them to act NOW.
Example: "Send us your photos and get 5 personalized postcards".
6. Offer free information. It could be a tip sheet, a brochure, or a catalog. Something with meaningful content.
7. Attaching a coupon might substantially increase response rates.
8. A word about hype. If used properly, exaggeration can add emotion and understanding.
There is no such thing as "boatloads of money". But used thoughtfully, exaggerations can be powerful communication tools. Use it the wrong way, and your credibility will be destroyed.
Three Elements of Unique Selling Proposition
According to Rosser Reeves, the guy who invented the above concept, there are three requirements for USP.
1. Each ad should make a proposition to a prospect. "Buy this and get this specific benefit".
2. Offering a benefit is not sufficient. You should differentiate your product.
3. Your proposition must be strong enough to move "the mass millions"
The Hottest New Trend in Advertising?
An increasing number of companies use computer games to entertain and educate the target audience about a product or service. By playing games, users invariably come in contact with a brand and learn about its features. This new genre is gaining popularity with the most sought after demographic around the world. As the online game market continues to grow globally, Advergaming revenue is expected to increase substantially in the foreseeable future. When users enjoy a game, they tend to come back for more, and eventually become more familiar with a brand.
Looking for a business-savvy and creative copywriter to transform your marketing materials and help you increase your bottomline? Call me now for a free consultation and free cost estimate. No obligation to buy.
Phone: (516) 889-8636. Email: email@example.com