Eleven People Arrested at Lindenhurst Sobriety Checkpoint
Arrests occurred in front of Babylon Town Hall, Route 27, Lindenhurst on Saturday, July 5, 2014 after 11:30 p.m.
The following people were charged with Driving While Intoxicated:
- Matthew Ruberto, 40, of 667 Sullivan Trail, Long Pond, Pennsylvania
- Steven Hernandez, 23, 19 Muncy Ave., West Babylon
- Eugene Umhaber, 36, of 2552 Townhouse Circle, North Bellmore
- Casey Wilson, 25, of 6 Brown Ave., Hempstead
- Rocio Taveras, 27, of 645 North Lewis Ave., Lindenhurst
- Michael Milo, 29, of 466 South Broadway, Lindenhurst
- Cory Booth, 26, of 31 West Grand Ave., Lindenhurst
- Samantha Difulco, 19, of 244 South 7th St., Lindenhurst
- Andres Vaca, 28, of 305 28th St. Lindenhurst
- Eric Baumann, 24, of 316 South Strong St., Lindenhurst
The following person was charged with Driving While Ability Impaired by Drugs:
- Philip Marino, 19, of 60 Kunigunda Place, Islip Terrace
- The above individuals will be arraigned at First District Court in Central Islip on July 6.