Telephone Pioneers of America Museum

445 Commack Road
Commack 11725
Phone: 631-543-1371
Fax: 631-864-1009

The Telephone Pioneers of America Museum traces the history of the telephone back to 1876 with Alexander Graham Bell's attic workshop. Visiting the museum is an excellent way to find understanding of an astounding piece of technology we all use today with interactive and hands-on exhibits and displays.

Tackapausha Museum and Preserve

Tackapausha Museum and Preserve

Washington Avenue,Between Merrick Road
Seaford - 11783
516-571-7443

Sagamore Hill National Historic Site

20 Sagamore Hill Road
Oyster Bay - 11771
516-922-4788

Saint James General Store

516 Moriches Rd
Saint James - 11781
631-854-3740

Pollock-Krasner House and Study Center

830 Springs-Fireplace Road
East Hampton - 11937
631-324-4929

Suffolk County Historical Society

300 West Main Street
Riverhead - 11901
631-727-2881

Suffolk County Archaeological Association

P.O. Box 1542
Stony Brook - 11790
631-929-8725

Museum of the Village of Rockville Centre - Phillips House

28 Hempstead Ave
Rockville Centre - 11571
516-764-7459