LifeWorks: Top 10 Reasons
1. Strengthen Family Ties: overcome 21st century obstacles of time, distance & technology by making human connections to family members.
2. Reconnect to Your Family Heritage: look back at your ancestors to
remember why you are you! Encourage family to explore traditions.
3. Educate Younger Generations: share your first-hand experiences
in the context of history to teach young family members why you are
part of "The Greatest Generation".
4. Reveal Family Traits: identify the origins of physical traits, personality,
talents, bad habits and medical issues that younger generations share.
5. Celebrate Your Accomplishments: renew your self-pride and
satisfaction in a life fully lived. Get back in touch with your true self.
6. Gain Insights about Self & Life: a life review process enables insights to develop with hindsight! Patterns and cause & effect relationships
become obvious. Become the family sage and share your wisdom.
7. Resolve Old Issues: make peace with yourself and others. By letting go
of bad memories, you can lead a refreshed life with new vigor. You will
be enjoyed and remembered as a happy family elder.
8. Identify Family Values & Traditions: share your knowledge about the
family rituals that kept your family close to balance out difficulties presented by our
9. Honor 20th Century Progress: congratulate yourself for all the changes you have mastered while living to the new millennium.
10. Create New Visions: welcome new challenges with a refreshed view of
yourself as a family elder who has an important personal history to offer his family.