Keith Dawson

Last logged in 1 year, 4 months ago

Basic Information

First Name:
Last Name:
Describe Yourself:

You may wish to think about a break for a while if you are a foreigner who has been staying in the country for a while. However, some Finns do feel this is a sign of an impending return to the former occasions. The very first thing to do is get hold of yourself a tourist visa. You may then extend your tourist visa to 180 days, if you are able to verify that you don't have any intention of returning into the nation in the future.

Online Information