Wantagh, NY - August 30, 2016 - New York State Senator Michael Venditto, in partnership with the New York State Office of Parks, Recreation & Historic Preservation, is hosting a
Beach Cleanup on Saturday, September 17th from 9 am to 1 pm at Jones Beach
State Park West End 2.
The event is part of the 31st annual New York State Beach Cleanup and is funded and coordinated by the American Littoral Society. Senator Venditto invites all Long Island residents to take part in the protection and improvement of our beautiful beaches and help prevent pollution from harming our oceans and marine life.
Who: New York State Senator Michael Venditto, New York State Office of Parks, Recreation & Preservation
When: Saturday, September 17th, from 9 am to 1 pm
What: Sponsoring the 31st Annual NYS Beach Cleanup
Where: Jones Beach State Park West End 2
Important Event Details:
- Residents of all ages are welcome to participate
- Rubber gloves and garbage bags will be provided
- All participants are required to fill out a Volunteer Service
- Agreement which can be signed at the event or obtained through
- Senator Venditto’s website
- Volunteers will not have to pay the parking fee
- Community service hours will be granted upon request
Please call Senator Venditto’s office for further information at 516-882-0630.