The calendar says it’s still summer, but if you’re ready to get into the spirit of fall, it's not too early to get tickets to RISE of the Jack O’Lanterns at Old Westbury Gardens. This is the eight consecutive year the event will be held at this beautiful, historic location. The event will take place throughout October.
RISE of the Jack O’Lanterns at Old Westbury Gardens is a unique family-friendly experience where guests stroll through a scenic path surrounded by creative displays of spectacular jack o’lanterns. There will be 5,000 illuminated jack o’lanterns—real pumpkins that have been carved into works of art by professional artists. This year, visitors will even be able to touch many of the incredible pumpkins.
Other event highlights include:
- Intricately painted and carved giant 100+ pound pumpkins
- Light the Night, a forest of light
- Several singing animated jack o’lantern characters
- 3D sculpted pumpkins carved by some of the top pumpkin sculptors in the country
- Live pumpkin carving demonstrations where you can watch the jack o’lantern artists in action. Guests are invited to bring questions.
- Jack O’Lantern Café will be selling baked goods from Long Island bakeries including cider donuts and hot apple cider from the Jericho Cider Mill.
Advanced tickets are required and must be purchased online. For more information including the event dates, and to purchase tickets, visit the RISE of the Jack O’Lanterns website.