Charles Rutenberg Realty is continuing their success in being one of the nation's fastest-growing Real Estate Agencies with the addition of the following new Agents to the firm:
· Eileen Appel, formerly with Lynda Baker Realty
· Evelyn Gonzalez, formerly with Exceptional Homes RE
· Carolita Powell, formerly with Keystone Realty
· Marianna Arcilesi, formerly with Buena Vista Realty
· Kumarchand Ramanand, formerly with Ahmad Realty
· Amrita Paray and Raminder Singh, formerly with RE/MAX
· Andrew Rolleri, Jr. formerly with Realty Connect USA
· Anthony Mann, formerly with NyOnlineRealty.com
· Jose Santa, formerly with EXIT Realty First Choice
· Rashida Schefer, formerly with Cornerstone
· Gernar Mariarty, formerly with Prudential Douglas Elliman
· Jimmy Porto, formerly with Megastar Realty
· Prince King, formerly with City-Spaces LLC
Charles Rutenberg Realty has also brought in the following new Agents: Jack Eccleston, Rachel Bueno, Robin Cook, Robert Kemokai and Robert Jame.
"We are proud to have these Agents join Charles Rutenberg Realty as we continue to hire experienced Agents. We have Agents joining us every day and still have room to grow to become a larger Agency with greater success," Joe Moshe, Broker/Owner, said.
"Our Agents were attracted by our 100% commissions. But they have stayed with us because we are a full-service Agency that provides our Agents with the continuing education and support they need to succeed, even in a tough economy," Mr. Moshe added.
Charles Rutenberg Realty has more than 1,300 Agents in Suffolk, Nassau, Queens, Kings, and Westchester Counties. For more information, call (516) 575-7500 or visit www.crrli.com
- Real Estate