1 tblsp. Light mayonnaise 1/3 cup loosely packed Parsley leaves 1 tblsp. fresh Thyme leaves Non-stick cooking spray 3 lg. Carrots 3 small Zucchini 1 1/2 lbs. (1 1/4 inches thick) Boneless beef top sirloin steak 2 tblsp. plain dried Bread crumbs 1/2 tsp. coarse Black pepper For garnish Parsley and thyme sprigs
1) Cut each zucchini and carrot crosswise into thirds. Then cut each piece lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
2) Spray nonstick 12-inch skillet with nonstick cooking spray. In hot skillet over medium-high heat, cook zucchini and 1/2 teaspoon salt 4 to 5 minutes until zucchini is just tender-crisp, stirring frequently. Remove zucchini to bowl. In same skillet, cook carrots, covered, with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 cup water, 5 minutes or until carrots are tender-crisp. Drain excess liquid from skillet and return zucchini to skillet; keep warm.
3) Coarsely chop parsley and thyme. In cup, mix parsley, thyme, bread crumbs, light mayonnaise, and pepper; set aside.
4) Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs. Trim all fat from sirloin steak. Sprinkle steak with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Place steak on rack in broiling pan. With broiling pan at closest position to source of heat, broil steak 12 to 15 minutes for medium-rare or until of desired doneness, turning steak once. Remove broiling pan from oven. Spread herb mixture on top of steak. Broil steak 1 to 2 minutes longer until herb topping is golden.
5) Remove steak to cutting board; slice. Garnish with parsley and thyme sprigs.