Baldwin, NY - November 30, 2015 - Nassau County Executive Edward P. Mangano today announced the grand opening of Nassau County Christmas Village at Milburn Lake, located behind the Coral House at 70 Milburn Avenue in Baldwin. The Christmas Village will officially open on Thursday, December 10th at 5:30 p.m. with illumination of the village’s Christmas Tree.
Visitors can enjoy arts and crafts, shopping, holiday music, a fire pit and s’mores, bounce castles, horse and buggy rides, and free hot chocolate and cider.
Festivities continue at Milburn Lake on the following days:
• Friday, December 11th: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
• Saturday, December 12th: 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
• Sunday, December 13th: 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
• Friday, December 18th: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
• Saturday, December 19th: 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
• Sunday, December 20th: 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
For information on additional upcoming holiday events around the County, please call Nassau County Department of Parks, Recreation and Museum at: (516) 572-0200 or visit the website.