Long Island, NY - November 19, 2015 - Take MTA Long Island Rail Road to Tanger Outlets – The Arches in Deer Park, L.I. for a fun-filled holiday festival this Saturday, November 21 featuring music, entertainment and special guests including Santa Claus, the Radio City Music Hall Rockettes and a free concert by singer songwriter Jacob Whitesides to help you kick off your gift buying season.
The bargains begin as soon as you purchase your LIRR Getaway Package, which includes round-trip rail, free shuttle bus to and from Tanger Outlets – The Arches from the LIRR’s Deer Park Station and a voucher to exchange at the Shoppers Service Center for a coupon book with hundreds of dollars in additional savings. With a collection of the most popular upscale brands and designer name stores, along with restaurants, cafes and a 16-screen theater, Tanger Outlets – The Arches is a premier shopping and entertainment destination.
Tanger Outlets – The Arches in Deer Park Holiday Festival Schedule of Events
- 2 p.m. - 5 p.m. Meet Santa & Mrs. Claus to holiday sounds of Five Towns College Pops
- 3 p.m. – Jeff LeBlanc Musical Performance
- 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. Radio City Rockettes: Take photos at the LIRR booth.
- 5 p.m. – Jacob Whitesides Concert at the Tanger Stage
- 6 p.m. - Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony
- 6:30 p.m. – Family Fun Ice Skating at the Tanger Rink (weather permitting)
- The LIRR Getaway Package to Tanger Outlets – The Arches in Deer Park is available at LIRR ticket offices or from gray, green or blue “Tickets” machines under “Deals & Getaways” at the following prices:
How to Get to Tanger Outlets – The Arches in Deer Park
Take a Ronkonkoma Branch train to Deer Park Station and board the Tanger Shuttle Bus which meets trains at the east end of the north platform up to 1/2 hour before store opening and after store closing times. The shuttle will stop/pick up outside the Shoppers Services Center. Turn in the ticket voucher for the coupon book here before shopping. Please return to the shuttle stop 20 minutes before train time. For customers returning on the 5:03 PM train to NY, you must be at the bus stop no later than 4:20 PM. After this train, there is no westbound train until 7:29 PM. Questions? Call the Tanger Shuttle Hotline at 631-667-3600.
For More Information
For additional information about the LIRR’s Tanger Deer Park Getaway or about other LIRR Getaway Programs go here. Customers can also get assistance from LIRR's Customer Service Center by calling 511, the New York State Travel Information Line, and say: Long Island Rail Road. For more information about Tanger Outlet call 631-667-0600 or go to Tanger’s website