Running a business is anything but easy. Not only do you have to handle your customers and your vendors, but you need to make sure you’ve got the right service providers on your side to make sure your business runs smoothly. But how do you know you have the right partner for your business?
Simple — they don’t just offer great products, but great service that makes your job easier.
Take Business Banking. Sure, there are countless banks out there that offer business accounts. Some even claim to specialize in Business Banking and can provide additional services to help you streamline your finances.
But those that take things even further, that actually take the time to understand your business and offer you personalized attention. For example, Dime Community Bank’s Cash Management Solutions takes Business Banking to the next level.
What are Cash Management Solutions?
Cash management solutions are all the services that banks can offer businesses to make things run better. As one of the oldest banks in New York, Dime understands what it means to do business in the greatest city in the world, and that you need more from your bank than generic, one-size-fits-all service.
The cash management solutions that Dime offers can help you streamline and manage your business more efficiently. For example, Dime offers:
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) Origination Services that will help you process your credit and debit transactions faster so you can manage your cash flow better. This is a great solution if you receive or issue a large quantity of checks, make payments, or process payroll.
- Lockbox Services that will help you eliminate the in-house processing costs associated when you receive payments by mail. Improve your funds availability and simplify your record keeping and reporting by having professionals take care of the incoming payments for you.
- Positive Pay that will protect your business from check and ACH fraud, and improve your operational efficiency with automated check reconciliation, and ACH filters and blocks.
- Online Wire Origination that provides an efficient means to initiate domestic and international wires, while allowing your company the flexibility to perform this process from your own office, saving you time and resources.
- Remote Deposit Capture so you can scan and deposit checks from the convenience of your office. Dime even provides a secure website for you to process and review your scanned checks.
- Merchant Services that evolve with your business. Offer point-of-sale payment services to your customers using credit and debit cards without putting a strain on your business’s profitability.
- Online Banking so you can do your banking from your computer and not worry about traditional bank hours. Handle your business banking on your schedule when you need it.
- Bill Pay that allows you to pay your bills on time, every time without having to worry about stamps and cutting checks. Paying your bills should be easy, and the right business bank will make it so.
- Mobile Banking will give you the flexibility to handle your transactions from your phone or tablet. Security is the name of the game when it comes to mobile banking for businesses, and being able to monitor your accounts securely can make all the difference to your business.
These are just some of the most important and necessary cash management services businesses need on a regular basis. Dime offers all these and more, plus the added benefit of 155 years of experience and truly personalized service.
Why is Dime Different?
A lot of business banks offer similar services, and many of those banks say they have experience working with businesses like yours. But with Dime Community Bank, each business gets a dedicated Business Banker available to them seven days a week.
Having a committed Business Banker that provides customized services will help take your business finances to the next level. Your Business Banker will start your relationship by sitting down with you to really understand what your business does, how it operates, and what your goals are for the future. This allows them to offer the right services and products to make your business better than ever before.
And with a single point of contact, you’ll never get the corporate runaround like with other banks. Dime ensures that your Business Bankers is always there to help you, and are supported by a team of experts. Dime’s business banking team has over 100+ years of combined experience within the department, which ensures that you’ve got the right people offering the right advice for your business.
Dime’s online banking platform is not only robust but deeply secure, so you can rest easy knowing your finances are in safe hands.
If you’re looking for a bank for your business and want to make sure you’ve got a partner on your side and not just a service provider, contact a Dime Business Banking Relationship Manager today.