Riverhead, NY - May 5, 2015 - East End Arts is pleased to announce the artisan and crafts vendors to be featured at the 19th Annual Community Mosaic Street Painting Festival, which will be held on Sunday, May 24, 2015, from 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM in downtown Riverhead, NY. This beloved annual fun-for-the-entire-family festival is where families and friends, artists, musicians, and lovers of the arts – young and old – unite to enjoy the creative spirit. Between Roanoke and East Main Street, alongside street painters, live music, dancing, and other activities; artists, artisans, and crafts people will be selling original handmade products, all while street painting artists brighten Main Street with “I Madonnari”, a timeless street chalk art dating back to the 16th century. For more information about the event, please click here.
Below is a list of artists, artisans, and crafts vendors featured at this year’s event!
- Michael Chait – abstract visual art;
- Theresa Cicerelli – handmade crystal and gemstone jewelry and sterling silver
- Valerie Doyle – beach accessories
- Miranda Gatewood Photography – fine prints, handmade cards of rustic, scenic, natural images;
- Giving Tree – hand enameled butterfly flower leaf design necklaces
- Green Eyed Chick – handcrafted jewelry;
- Hampton Art Space – watercolor prints;
- Yan Yan Liang – jewelry
- North Parish Design – handmade polymer clay jewelry;
- Sand Art Caterers – sand art and handmade toys
- Diane Woodcheke Photography – fine art photography on note cards, matted and framed;
Other vendors include Lyrical Children's Creative Programs and Poetry Street.
This event draws over 5,000 local residents and tourists to downtown Riverhead for a Memorial Day Weekend tradition celebrating the creative spirit. All activities take place in downtown Riverhead on East Main Street, between Roanoke Ave and East Street, and on the grounds of East End Arts (133 and 141 East Main Street.) In the case of rain, the event will be held on Monday, May 25, 2015, from 2 PM to 5 PM.
The 19th Annual Community Mosaic Street Painting Festival is made possible by the generous support of sponsors. We extend our thanks to Lead Sponsor, Bridgehampton National Bank, as well as Edible East End, Ivy Acres, Macaroni Kid, Suffolk County National Bank, Talmage Farm Agway, Town of Riverhead, with additional support provided by Martha Clara Vineyards and Riverhead Chamber of Commerce.
For more information contact Anne Tschida Gomberg, Development and Events Director at 631-727-0900 or email@example.com or visit the East End Arts Gallery located at 133 East Main Street in Riverhead (hours are Tuesday through Saturday, 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.)