Nassau County, NY - February 12th, 2014 - The Seventh Precinct Problem Oriented Policing Unit reports a “Project 21” initiative which resulted in five arrests on Tuesday, February 11, 2014.
According to police, with the assistance of an underage agent, the following individuals were issued appearance tickets for prohibited sale of alcohol to a minor:
- Song Lin, 54, of 4630 Bowne Street, Flushing sold alcohol to a minor at 1668 Merrick Road in Merrick.
- Srikanth S. Yesrathnan, 52, of 542 Lenox Road, Baldwin sold alcohol to a minor at 2030 Sunrise Highway in Merrick.
- Hyongkyu Nam, 42, of 21951 67th Avenue, Oakland Gardens sold alcohol to a minor at 1911 Wantagh Avenue in Wantagh.
- Sayed Fazmil, 30, of 38 Rhode Island Avenue, Massapequa sold alcohol to a minor at 1000 Hicksville Road in Massapequa.
- Satnam Singh, 20, of 7831 264th Street, Glen Oaks sold alcohol to a minor at 975 N. Broadway in North Massapequa.
All of the defendants are to appear at First District Court in Hempstead on Wednesday, February 26, 2014.