Garden City, NY - January 24, 2017 - Long Island SmartCEO is pleased to announce the 2017 Future 50 Award winners. This program recognizes the region’s 50 fastest-growing mid-sized companies that have demonstrated significant growth based on a combined three-year average of revenue and employee growth. The 2017 Future 50 winners collectively generate more than $1.46 billion in annual revenue and employ 4,887 individuals in Long Island. This impressive group will be recognized in SmartCEO magazine and celebrated at a Hawaii-themed awards ceremony on March 28, 2017 at The Garden City Hotel.
Please see below for a complete list of winners and for event details. To share in the excitement leading up to the event, follow at @SmartCEO #Future50.
“Ask any CEO and they’ll tell you that leading a fast-growing company is one of the most exhilarating and challenging endeavors an entrepreneur can experience. From growing a startup to scaling an established organization, this year’s Future 50 winners have executed their growth strategies year after year. More impressively, they have created job opportunities and fueled economic prosperity in our region,” says Jaime Nespor-Zawmon, President of SmartCEO.
“These passionate and driven entrepreneurs embody the true definition of leadership. We honor them for their unwavering commitment to building their businesses, shaping our communities and making our region a better place to work and live.”
More than 300 local business executives and guests are expected to attend this year’s Hawaii themed awards gala at The Garden City Hotel to celebrate the winners and their achievements.
The event will kick off with a cocktail reception and high-energy networking followed by a video-packed awards ceremony and seated dinner. The evening and celebration will culminate with dessert and additional networking.
2017 Future 50 Awards
- Date: Tuesday, March 28, 2017
- Time: 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (VIP: 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.)
- Location: The Garden City Hotel at 45 7th St., Garden City, NY 11530
- Attire: Black-tie optional
2017 Future 50 Winners
- ACDS, Inc.
- The Advance Group
- Advantage Payroll Services LI
- Alure Home Improvements
- American Red Cross on Long Island
- Business Dynamics Inc.
- CargoTrans, Inc.
- Central Business Systems
- Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc.
- Christmas and City
- Cirrus Data Solutions, Inc.
- Conde Boyce, LLP
- Cornerstone Real Estate Services, LLC
- Costello’s Ace Hardware
- Dashboard Enterprises, Inc.
- DCI – Design Communications LLC
- Focus Rx
- Friedman & Friedman
- Gayron de Bruin Land Surveying and Engineering, PC
- Gotham Government Relations & Communications LLC/Gerstman Schwartz & Malito LLP
- Hotel Indigo East End
- Human First, Inc.
- IIT Inc.
- IRI: Innovative Resources for Independence
- Kelly, Rode & Kelly, LLP
- Long Island Community Foundation
- Long Island Media Inc.
- M&V Limousines Ltd.
- Michels & Hanley CPAs, LLP
- New York Global Consultants Inc.
- Northwestern Mutual
- Options for Community Living, Inc.
- Pharmapacks, LLC
- POM Recoveries, Inc.
- Pro Gym Supply
- QIRT (Quality In Real Time)
- Safe Harbor Asset Management
- Schulman Insurance Brokerage, LLC
- Superior Metal & Woodwork, Inc.
- SupplyLogic, Inc.
- Tiedin Media
- Travers and Associates, Inc.
- Trinity Logistics USA, Inc.
- Valerie Shivers Law
- Ventura Air Services, Inc.
About the Future 50 Awards
The Future 50 Awards program is the largest and most anticipated SmartCEO awards program of the year. This program recognizes 50 of the region’s fastest growing, mid-sized companies. Winners in large “Blue Chip” and small “Emerging Growth” categories will also be announced. These companies represent the future of the region’s economy and embody the entrepreneurial spirit critical for leadership and success. The winners, chosen based on a three-year average of employee and revenue growth, are listed alphabetically, not ranked. Winners are profiled in SmartCEO magazine and celebrated at a black-tie optional awards gala.
SmartCEO’s mission is to educate and inspire the business community through its award winning magazine, connections at C-level events and access to valuable online resources.
SmartCEO’s integrated media platforms reach decision makers in the Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Long Island, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia and Washington, DC, metropolitan areas.
For more information about the 2017 Future 50 Awards Event or the 2018 Future 50 Awards
nomination process, email Gabriella Robayo.