Sub-Editors / Reporters
LongIsland.com requires young & dynamic journalists to report, write & edit Long Island`s events, lifestyle, tech, real estate, business, art and more. You will motivate the team to create & deliver contemporary, vibrant & aspirational content.
- Reporting: Lifestyle, Art and Culture, Real Estate, Business and IT
- Research, write, re-write and edit copies with consistency and style
- Must be Internet Savvy
- Strong Communication Skills backed by an Eye for Detail
- Strong vocabulary and grammar
- Well aware about Long Island and it's culture
Qualifications / Experience / Skills (Preferred):
- University degree in journalism, English literature, or related field preferred
- Experienced hands preferred, preferably in a reputed newspaper, magazine OR dotcom.
- Freshers may apply
- Knowledge of business, media, advertising, entertainment, travel & tourism.
- Desire to work in a start-up environment.
- Job Category: Entertainment / Media / Journalism
- Job Location: Long Island
- Key Skills: journalism, reporting, writing, new media, english literature
- Job Ref code: DSM6918
- Industry: Dotcom, Entertainment/ Media/ Publishing
- Role: Fresher, Correspondent/ Reporter, Features Writer, Freelancer
How to apply:
- Send your resume to: careers@LongIsland.com
- Call: 631-406-4410