Barbecues on Long Island- Discussion Forum

sstelmach

Barbecues on Long Island- Discussion Forum

26 Jun, 2013 12:44 p.m.

Barbecue season is here and the grills are being fired up! From charcoal grills to gas grills, everyone has their own preference. Which grill do you use? Which grill do you think makes food taste better? What is your favorite dish to grill? Let us know here!

sstelmach

Re:Barbecues on Long Island- Discussion Forum

26 Jun, 2013 12:54 p.m.

I find it difficult to really make a decision on which is preferable. Charcoal grilling is fun because you have to take the time to start up the fire and get the coals to burn. However, it does get pretty annoying to have to wait such a long time before you actually start grilling. With a gas grill, you just start it up, wait about 5 to 10 minutes for the grill to heat up, and you are good to go. On the other hand, I do believe that when you grill on a charcoal grill, the food tastes so much better. That is just me.

blackhawk6164

26 Jun, 2013 4:19 p.m.

I usually like charchol because it adds an almost smoky flavor to what ever I'm cooking. It adds a great flavor to burgers and hot dogs

Christian

27 Jun, 2013 12:49 p.m.

Propane is certainly more convenient, but I much prefer the smokey flavor you get from using charcoal.
Advertisement
Advertise With Us

Open Feedback Dialog