Halloween Costume Ideas

cjbrandstrom

Halloween Costume Ideas

26 Sep, 2012 8:21 p.m.

Anyone have good Halloween costume ideas for this year?
I'm looking for something innovative and unusual...but nothing with the word "slutty" before it...thanks. :)

I'm really looking forward to my favorite holiday...and it will be here before you know it! Anyone going to any good Halloween parties?
What are you dressing up as? Talk to me people! Thanks...

AdeleCjoy

Re:Halloween Costume Ideas

30 Sep, 2012 12:17 p.m.

I still haven't figured out what I want to be this year either...!

A few friends of mine had come up with really innovative ideas through the years. The one that really stands out in my memory is "A Nightstand"... lampshade on the head. cardboard box with arm holes, painted to look like a night table... with hilarious things glued to it like a condom, a provacative magazine and other funny items you might find on a nightstand after a crazy night out. And he won the costume contest for most innovative original idea...and went home with cash!

AdeleCjoy

03 Oct, 2012 4:17 p.m.

For more ideas visit a local Halloween costume store...this time of year they pop up all over the place!
Here are a few links to the best local Long Island Halloween stores for 2012.

ilovebeachhair

23 Oct, 2012 1:44 p.m.

Spend your Halloween at Port Jazz this Saturday October 27 for an amazing Halloween party.

There's going to be a costume contest with cash prizes, spooky drink specials, complimentary midnight buffet, and the best part is that Doppleganger the band will be hosting the party!

http://www.portjazz.com/

Advertisement
Advertise With Us

Open Feedback Dialog