Best Holistic Doctors? Chiropractors?

cjbrandstrom

Best Holistic Doctors? Chiropractors?

15 Jun, 2012 2:53 p.m.

So I grew up very "granola" my mom being a reformed hippy...into wheat bread, honey and holistic healthcare. No white bread was allowed in our house! lol...

I started going to chiropractors at a young age. I've literally been to at least 50 different chiropractors on Long Island throughout my life here. I finally found one that easily stands far above the crowd. He has relieved some of my worst most crippling back pain (the kind that leaves you out of breath and stuck on the floor in excrutiating pain!... you know the kind that if you go to the ER they do a CAT scan on you and set you up on a morphine drip...yeah that happened to me.) By the way, the ER just threw their hands in the air, sent me home and told me to call my doctor if it didn't resolve. So helpful, I tell ya... :(

This one chiropractor on Jericho Turnpike in Commack has relived that pain within two visits. I was literally walking upright within hours and in NO pain by the weeks end. And didn't have to go back for months! He is the real deal. He's even stopped my migraines, resolved prolonged issues with nausea, and permanently fixed a friend of mine who had ringing in her ears for years! It was gone and never came back.

Seriously. A miracle worker.
And he never does the same treatment twice... he doesn't just do things you don't need. Only what you DO need. He is amazing.

Check him out...
Dr. Mitchell Ezrin, (631) 499-2212
6080 Jericho Turnpike. Suite 206, Commack

Please share your favorite holistic practitioners! It's always hard to find holistic healthcare...and then you don't know who is good and who doesn't make the grade.
Please post um if you got um! Thanks!

AdeleCjoy

Re:Best Holistic Doctors? Chiropractors?

23 Jun, 2012 11:46 a.m.

I love Dr. Ezrin... ! He really is one of the best. I have also gone to Life Strength Physical Therapy in Smithtown, when I was healing from a surgery... Dr. Lisa Grieco is awesome!

I also go to yoga to keep my back strong and less likely to get injured in the first place.
It's also excellent for keeping in shape. I especially love this new yoga studio in Bellport Village on Montauk Hwy...
The studio is beautiful and very zen... and Desiree is an amazingly talented yoga teacher... she also gives private lessons if you can't make it to Bellport Village.

cjbrandstrom

23 Jun, 2012 11:55 a.m.

Have you ever tried Tai Chi?
I'm dying to give it a shot... I stumbled across this free event in Patchogue that was this morning. I'm going to make sure I don't miss it next time!

cjbrandstrom

23 Jun, 2012 10:43 p.m.

...and here are some more Holistic Healthcare options on Long Island... :)
Advertisement
Advertise With Us

Open Feedback Dialog