Add a wrap to a winter wedding dress?

danrtseysky

Add a wrap to a winter wedding dress?

16 Nov, 2014 7:42 p.m.

I’m going to get married in January 2015, the wedding dress I bought was a Sleeveless Sweetheart Court Train Tulle Trumpet Mermaid Wedding Dress With Appliques from alizeebridal. The dress itself has a little crap that covers the shoulders. My girls suggested me to get another fur wrap in case I feel cold.
I don’t think it will be necessary to do so because our wedding venue is an indoor.
So what is your suggestion?

KellyTenny

Re:Add a wrap to a winter wedding dress?

18 Nov, 2014 11:57 a.m.

It's never bad to have a shawl/wrap just in case the venue likes to keep the temperature low. You'll be dancing though and going table to table to talk to your guests and thank them so you might also be okay without it since you'll be moving around so much.

I'd recommend buying one that is not very expensive and keeping it around just in case. You can always take it off if you start to feel warm.

ChelseaT

08 Dec, 2014 4:18 p.m.

A friend of mine just got married last week and she wore a fur wrap over her dress. It looked beautiful and she wore it for the pictures then just took it off when she got too hot. I agree with Kelly, purchase one and keep it around for when you head outside!

caserry

13 Feb, 2015 12:59 a.m.

Can wear jacket or shawl over wedding dress, I bought my wedding dress on http://www.gbridal.com, more collection of fashion wedding jacket/shawl is a great.

Reberca

25 Feb, 2015 1:49 a.m.

i saw my friend wore a nice full-fur wrap during her wedding process.i like it so i asked her it's source.
gbridal.co.uk

kristenbell

04 Apr, 2015 3:47 a.m.

You can go for it.
Advertisement
Advertise With Us

Open Feedback Dialog