Tebow Comes to NY Jets

CaitR

Tebow Comes to NY Jets

21 Mar, 2012 1:06 p.m.

According to multiple sources, Tim Tebow has been traded by the Denver Broncos to the New York Jets.

MSN Sports has up-to-date coverage with details.

What do you think? Good or Bad for NY's boys in green?

blackhawk6164

Re:Tebow Comes to NY Jets

21 Mar, 2012 1:11 p.m.

Is he better then Sanchez? depends. will fans love this? i sure as hell do. but i do not think he will start over Sanchez they will probably use him for wild cat plays. maybe co-starter with Sanchez, swap out ever couple of plays (just during pre-season obviously) and see who is the better fit.
did the jets really need him? no i feel this is mostly a publicity stunt, the jets needed a solid offensive line, and without that Tebows play style will not work out. The jets have great receivers so that really any QB could fit in, however if there is no offensive line to protect that QB there isnt much that QB could do regardless of who it is.

Cruzer

22 Mar, 2012 9:21 p.m.

I guess he'll make an okay running back, if nothing else, but there's no point in pretending he'll be any better of a quarterback then one who can step in as an option for an occasional Wildcat package. As little confidence as I have in Sanchez I'll still take him over Tebow as a starter in the NFL any day.

No matter what the Jets do with their QB situation, I'm just happy to be a Giants fan.

Cormorant

27 Mar, 2012 11:16 a.m.

This all feels like a cry for attention more than an useful addition to the roster. Tebow is a high profile player and that falls right in line with Rex's constant bid to grab the spotlight, but if the Jets want to win a Super Bowl they should go searching for a QB who's a few notches ahead of Sanchez, not one who's even worse than him.

Cruzer

27 Mar, 2012 1:40 p.m.

Now they're saying he could get up to 20 snaps a game. I don't really get the plan here, but then I didn't think the Broncos could make it into, let alone past the first round of the playoffs last season so what do I know?

meris

11 Feb, 2013 2:12 a.m.

Really thanks for sharing.
Advertisement
Advertise With Us

Open Feedback Dialog