Reasonably Priced Vets?

gfrost

Reasonably Priced Vets?

14 Mar, 2012 12:54 p.m.

I noticed black spots on my cats tongue this morning. It was splotchy and kind of faint, like the way mold grows on bread. I did some internet research and a number of people suggested that it may just be the cats natural pigmentation. I'd prefer to bring her to a vet to be sure as I've never noticed the spots before. Then again, I don't spend too much time admiring my cat's tongue. I'm looking for a reasonably priced vet though. I don't have a whole lot of income at the moment and I don't want my cat to suffer if there is something wrong (other people who's cat's had spots on their tongues turned out to be melanoma). Does anyone have suggestions?

EPemily

Re:Reasonably Priced Vets?

14 Mar, 2012 3:54 p.m.

I've heard West Hills in Huntington has fair pricing but Fort Hill Animal Hospital (also in Huntington) has better service for just a little extra cost. A friend of mine works there and I highly trust her opinion of the vets.

Magpie611

25 Apr, 2012 5 p.m.

I work at Fort Hill and I hear all the time that West Hills is over priced. Fort Hill seems to be the cheapest one in the Huntington area.

cjbrandstrom

09 May, 2012 4:45 p.m.

The only other I know of that is reasonable is the Sayville vet clinic on Foster Avenue in Sayville. I take my doggy there and am always happy that they don't overcharge. But it's not close to Huntington!... :(
Advertisement
Advertise With Us

Open Feedback Dialog