Long Island Medium

Daniel72

Long Island Medium

09 Jul, 2013 3:46 p.m.

I was wondering how popular the TV-series 'Long Island Medium' is among the locals. Theresa Caputo and her family live in Long Island, and she became famous for talking to those who have already passed on to a next life. Her series is shown all over the globe.

Christian

Re:Long Island Medium

09 Jul, 2013 3:50 p.m.

I don't personally care for it, but a few of my friends are really into the show.

Daniel72

10 Jul, 2013 1:30 p.m.

From your answer, I would guess that Theresa Caputo is still well known locally. From what I heard, there is an average waiting time of two years to have a private session with her. Long Island actually became quite popular abroad thanks to her.

Scotty_16

10 Jul, 2013 5:39 p.m.

She's well known, but the jury's still out on whether she's well liked. Some people think she's a celebrity, others, an embarrassment. Personally, I think she gives real medians a bad name, but she doesn't do it intentionally. She's just in it for the money.

CaitR

10 Jul, 2013 8:23 p.m.

I think she's more well-liked than the Princesses of LI!

NurseJackie

12 Jul, 2013 9:03 a.m.

I don't really like the show simply because I don't really like any reality programming. I don't have a problem with her specifically or doubt she might have some abilities.

sharkysmachine

24 Jul, 2013 3:20 a.m.

Scotty_16 wrote:
She's well known, but the jury's still out on whether she's well liked. Some people think she's a celebrity, others, an embarrassment. Personally, I think she gives real medians a bad name, but she doesn't do it intentionally. She's just in it for the money.

real mediums? no such thing

sharkysmachine

24 Jul, 2013 3:21 a.m.

sharkysmachine wrote:
Scotty_16 wrote:

sharkysmachine

24 Jul, 2013 3:23 a.m.

sharkysmachine wrote:
sharkysmachine wrote:
Scotty_16 wrote:

Ronin

08 Jun, 2014 9:43 p.m.

She has nerves of steel and is a talented charlatan. Look up cold/warm reading techniques. That's all she does. Amazing you can still make money doing that in the information age.
Advertisement
Advertise With Us

Open Feedback Dialog