Running along the beautiful Great South Bay is this 27-hole public golf course designed by H.S. Colt and C.H. Alison in 1927. It actually consists of three 9-hole courses that can be played in various combinations for an interesting and exciting choice of 18-hole games. The Blue Course is closest to the Bay and has medium-size putting greens. Some of them are elevated and most are undulating and bunkered. The Red Course has flatter, tree-lined fairways, two ponds for water hazards and small greens that can be difficult to read. The White Course sits in the middle. It is generally flat and its greens are also small. Six ponds and sand bunkers can be found on or near the fairways. Walking is allowed on all courses. The club offers equipment rentals, a Pro shop, an on-site teaching pro, a driving range, practice areas, a full bar and restaurant facilities for its patrons. Discounts are available for seniors, juniors and those willing to play the Twilight hours.